Want to help wildlife? It's easy!
Click the links below for more info...
Volunteer with us (details below)
· Length of Appointment: Ongoing/Long term
· Weekend Work: Occasionally
· Minimum Age: 16
· English Proficiency Required: Excellent
Benefits to the Volunteer
This role gives the volunteer a chance to be involved in a unique organisation that raises funds for wildlife conservation projects around the world. Animal Works focuses on using the visual arts as a means of bringing joy to their supporters and spreading their message of conservation through education. They run regular events such as dinners and screenings of classic movies, and are looking to widen their support base through the use of various fundraising methods. This would be an excellent role for anyone seeking to break into administration, fundraising, or make connections in the art world; likewise for those with an interest in conservation you would be on the front lines of making a real difference.
· Assist the Committee with general administration duties
· Assist the Committee with ad hoc queries and routine issues
· Develop constructive working relationships with stakeholders
· Work effectively with the Committee to meet agreed objectives
· Perform data entry tasks in a timely and accurate manner
· Monitor and respond to website, Facebook and other Animal Works-related media
· Assist with running events as required
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to work autonomously
· Attention to detail
· Flexible, creative approach to problem solving
· Good typing and data entry accuracy
This role reports to the Committee Chairman.
Contact us if you are interested in volunteering: firstname.lastname@example.org